NEW STUDENT INFORMATION:
- All classes are 90 minutes. Introductory Sessions at 11:15 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are 60 minutes
- All levels are welcome
- First time students must arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of class in order to register. Latecomers will not be admitted
- New students under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for their first 3 classes.
- Read the Class Guidelines (click here).
- Come on an empty stomach – do not eat 3 hours prior to class
- Come fully hydrated – drink lots of water prior to class
- Men wear work-out or swimming shorts; t-shirt optional
- Women wear shorts, capris, or fitted leggings and a sports bra, camisole or tank top.
- No long baggy pants or sweats, please!
- No excessive jewelry
- Please leave valuables at home
- Your completed registration form (first day only). Click here to download.
- A bottle of water (also available for sale)
- A yoga mat and large bath size towel (or rent them from us)
- An extra towel and change of clothes (we have changing facilities and showers)
SPECIAL SAVINGS FOR NEW STUDENTS:
- First time students may purchase a 30 day pass for 30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga for only $40.
- You will then be eligible to receive a 20% discount off any class package if purchased prior to the expiration date of your 30 day pass.
- The 20% discount is only offered with the Introductory Special and cannot be extended past the expiration date.
- We can help you figure out the best package for you, so just ask us!
Bikram Yoga Grass Valley/Nevada City reserves the right to refuse admission to any person to its yoga classes when it is determined that such admission may adversely affect the class or other students. This is to promote harmony and is for the benefit of the entire class. Thank you for your understanding.
BE PREPARED TO SWEAT,
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN,
AND FEEL WONDERFUL!